Pages

Thursday 20 January 2022

New SheepSki Designs Facebook Challenge - Anything Goes/Hearts and/or Flowers

 


It's time for a new challenge in the SheepSki Designs Facebook Group and this month our theme is anything goes with the option of hearts and/or flowers.  Remember you must use a SheepSki Designs image to enter.

Head over to the Facebook Group here and find the album for Challenge 68 to join in.

To make my card I've used:

- Forget Me Knot digi stamp from SheepSki Designs available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper, stitched dies and stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

As You Like It - favourite colouring medium (Promarkers because I find them so easy to use!  I have tried watercolour pencils and reinkers but am never happy with the result)
Passion for Markers - use a die (image panel and sentiment are both die cut)
The Sisterhood of Crafters - the colour blue

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful creation Helen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    P.S. Are you aware of the new color challenge that began just this month? It’s called COLORFUL OPTIONS CHALLENGE and the January color is BLUE … I hope you’ll come share this beauty with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forget-me-nots are beautiful, and you have coloured these so well Helen

    Thank you so much for joining us at Passion for Markers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining in with my theme at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! The floral you colored is lovely and the patterned paper goes great with our challenge. Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...