Pages

Tuesday 11 January 2022

Clever Dexter Challenge Inspiration Post


Today I'm sharing some inspiration for this month's Clever Dexter challenge.

To remind you, our theme is:


and our sponsor for this month is:



As well as our 'something new theme' we also have an optional colour scheme which this month is - white, blue, yellow, orange and green.

For today's card I've used one of the images from the Floral Catcher digi stamp set available here coloured with Promarkers and then die cut with a stitched frame.

I embossed the green card and then attached the image panel and sentiment.

My 'something new' is the beautiful digi stamp set.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes
CD Sunday Plus Challenge - anything goes
Through the Purple Haze - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card. Love the image you used. So cute. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image and I love the embossed background.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, this is fabulously beautiful! Love how you incorporated the dream catcher into your card design. I just want to say thanks for supporting our "Anything Goes" challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies this week. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card. Beautifully designed and coloured. Thank you for joining in with us and
    I hope you have a fantastic New Year.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card. Lovely image and the embossed background looks great.

    Thanks for sharing it with us.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...