Pages

Wednesday 5 January 2022

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back with the first challenge of the New Year on Penny's Challenge Blog and, as always, we have an 'anything goes' theme.

Head over to the challenge blog here for more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

We have two sponsors for this challenge:

and


To make my card I used:

- Happy Meow Year from The Paper Shelter
- Promarkers
- stitched die and patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card, Helen! Love that blue pattern paper. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, such a fun card. I love these cats - they make me smile :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card!! I love it,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...