Pages

Saturday 1 January 2022

New Christmas Crafts All Year Round Challenge - Snow People

 


We're back today on the Christmas Crafts All Year Round Challenge Blog with a brand new challenge and this month our theme is snow people:


For all the details about the challenge and to see the inspiration from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I used:

- Wrap Up Warm digi stamps from Kate Hadfield Designs available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Craft Creations and magazine cover gift pack
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- snowflake punch
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:



2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Stay safe and healthy!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. Love the pretty papers you used on the background. Lovely card design.
    Enjoy your Sunday.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...