Pages

Monday 3 January 2022

New LeAnn's World 101 Challenge - Anything Goes

 


There's a new challenge today on the LeAnn's World 101 Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an 'anything goes' theme.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card I used:

- Azalea's New Dress digi stamp from LeAnn's World 101 available here
- Promarkers
- scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Craft Creations
- sentiment circle from Craftwork Cards
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Moving Along With the Times - for a lady/girl

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen, Your card is gorgeous... thanks for joining our 'For a Lady/Girl' challenge over at Moving Along With The Times. Hope you can join us next time... good luck.
    Diane Louise, Team Leader MAWTT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...