Pages

Tuesday 11 January 2022

DT Card for Kate Hadfield Designs

 


Today I'm sharing my first DT card for Kate Hadfield Designs:


I'm really pleased to be a part of her Design Team and am looking forward to working with the amazing designs on the website.

There are all sorts of great resources for card makers, scrapbookers and more - if you haven't seen the website before, make sure you have a look here.

Today's card was made using one of the images from the 'Wrap Up Warm' stamps set which you can find here.  

I like to colour my images so I chose the stamps set but they images are also available pre-coloured here as Wrap Up Warm or you can get both outlines and pre-coloured images in the Wrap Up Warm Bundle here.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Lily of the Valley
- snowflake embellishment from Dovecraft
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

CCC Digi Creations - for a baby/child

5 comments:

  1. This is so very cute Helen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    P.S. This sweet card also fits the BLUE theme over on our new blog called the COLORFUL OPTIONS CHALLENGE . I hope you'll come check it out and play along! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 💙💙💙 this!! Helen, this card is precious. Love your coloring. Thank you so much for joining us over at the Colorful Options Challenge. Hope to see you next month! Cheers, Makira CO DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorably CUTE winter card! Thank you for joining our challenges at colorful Options AND Four Seasons!
    Diane CO DT and FS DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Colorful Options}
    {Four Seasons}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute winter boy. Thank you for joining us at sweet stampers challenge,
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely and cute card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...