Pages

Sunday 7 June 2020

Weekly Inspiration Post for The Little Paper Tree - Fluttering By


It's Sunday and my day to share a project for The Little Paper Tree online craft shop.

This week I've used this beautiful stamp set from Sunshine and Bee Designs called Fluttering By:


You can find the set here on the website.

I made the background from two pieces of left over patterned paper cut into strips and then attached to black paper.

I stamped one of the butterflies, die cut it with a circle die and then added a sentiment.  I only wanted a narrow mat so I drew round the outside of the die I'd just used and then cut it out with scissors.


If there is anything you'd like to purchase from the shop here then you can use this code to get a 10% discount: helenpapertree 

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
Moving Along With the Times - things with wings

2 comments:

  1. Hello Helen… Thanks for sharing your beautiful butterfly card with ‘Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog’; it fits perfectly with our ‘Things with Wings’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us next month for our new challenge. Crafty Hugs, Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty image! I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...