Pages

Saturday 6 June 2020

AAA Cards CAS Challenge Facebook Group May Weekend Workout


I recently joined the AAA Cards CAS Challenge Facebook Group here and last weekend there was a May Weekend Workout Challenge to use patterned paper on a CAS design.

I'm a bit late uploading my card but as I enjoy making CAS cards I wanted to join in.

I started off by die cutting a large stitched rectangle from white card using a Stampin' Up die.  I then added a strip of floral paper and some black sticker lines before stamping my sentiment from Uniko Designs in the bottom right hand corner.

I stuck some scraps of patterned paper on to white card and then die cut a butterfly from Wild Rose Studio, cutting the body from black paper.

I stuck the butterfly across the strip of paper, attached the panel to a card blank and finished it with three black gems.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes/CAS


AAA Cards - birthday

6 comments:

  1. What a beautifully designed card! The small strip of patterned paper looks so charming just behind that lovely butterfly! Thank you so much for joining us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love your minimal use of patterned paper and the pretty butterfly. Thanks for joining in with AAA Cards 6th birthday challenge. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the butterfly is beautiful, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful butterfly on a lovely card! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet and beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card! I love the CAS design and use of white space. Thank you for sharing your talent with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck! Nick

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...