Pages

Sunday 28 June 2020

Blog Post for The Little Paper Tree - Peeking Pets


Today it's my turn to share a card on The Little Paper Tree blog here.

When I spotted the new Peeking Pets stamp and coordinating die set from Catherine Pooler Designs in The Little Paper Tree online craft shop I couldn't resist them!  It's such a cute set:


Each of the animals and each of the accessories has a matching die - even the paw print!

You can find the stamps and dies here in the shop.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers to colour the images
- paper from First Edition
- sentiment stamp from Lawn Fawn


Head over to the shop website here for this stamp and die set and lots, lots more.  And if there's something you'd like to buy, don't forget to use my DT code helenpapertree to get 10% off your order.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Watercooler Wednesdays - all about occasions
As You Like It Challenge - digi or rubber (in this case definitely rubber because of the matching dies and the ability to cut the faces and hats separtely)
Penny Black and More - favourite stamps (these are only very new but I know they're going to be a favourite!)

9 comments:

  1. Love your design the stamp set is just too cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those doggies are adorable Helen and your sweet card is a total delight, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'So Cute' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute stamp set and card!
    Thanks so much for sharing at Penny Black and More challenge where it's all about favorite stamps!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely doggies - great card. Thanks for joining in with my challenge for So Cute at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fab card helen thanks for joining in the challenge at PFP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, Helen. I love the dogs with their hats. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very cute card and fab cas design

    Thanks for joining our challenge at As You Like It this time
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Indeed a very cute project, thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...