Pages

Monday 1 June 2020

GDT Card for Your Scrapbook Place Challenge - Anything Goes


I recently won one of the challenges over at the Your Scrapbook Place Challenge and was invited to be a Guest Designer on the challenge for three months.  Of course I said yes!


Today's new challenge is anything goes - head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and lots of inspiration from the Design Team.

Our sponsor for the challenge is the wonderful:

To make my card I used:

- Birthday Dog digi stamp from Hetty Clare Art available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- paper, card and sentiment stickers from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

2 Crafty Critter Crazies - anything goes
Crafty Animals Challenge - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Really Sweet. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Thanks for sharing it with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies challenge janet DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...