Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2020

Ike's World Challenge Reminder - Anything Goes/R is for Round or Dots


We've reached the mid-way point in the current challenge on the Ike's World Challenge Blog and this time it's R is for round or dots or alternatively anything goes.

The original challenge post is here and the reminder post is here.

To make my card I used:

- Maltese Dog #1 digi stamp from Ike's World available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Animals Challenge - anything goes
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - anything goes

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design loving that doggie stamp love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the red background matches the bow

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty and a beautiful colour layout :-)
    Thank you for taking time to make this for me at IWC.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is wonderful! I love the red! The polka dots just seem to highlight the total cuteness of the puppy! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your black and white and one colour is so effective. Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...