Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2020

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes


We've got a new challenge today on Penny's Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an anything goes theme.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


and


To make my card I used:

- Brandon Fishing digi stamp from LeAnn's World 101 available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned papers from Nitwits
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Cardmakers - masculine
Crafty Gals Corner - you're the man
Dragonfly Dreams - make is masculine

5 comments:

  1. Helen, your paper on this project is so lovely! I love the colour combo! Fantastic colouring as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colouring I love the design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. Love the background papers and the image is adorable. Thank you for joining our Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layering of the background papers. Love the soft colours.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...