Pages

Monday 1 June 2020

New Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes


It's the beginning of June (where has the year gone?!) so that means a new challenge on Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.  It's always anything goes as long as you've used patterned paper on your creations.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and lots of inspiration from the Design Team.

And this is the prize on offer for this month's winner:


I've used a topper and patterned paper from Making Cards magazine - I layered them with dark pink card and black paper.

The sentiment is an outline sticker on a die cut tag and I added some black paper dots to finish the card.

1 comment:

  1. Helen that paper is gorgeous. Just love the design of this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...