Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2020

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - A Shaker Card


We've got a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this time we want to see a shaker card.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

While my card is a shaker card, it isn't a traditional design!  I had a look on Pinterest to get some inspiration and came across this post from Connie Stewart:


The bit that makes it easy is that you use a clear cello bag to make the shaker part of the design!  

For my card I stamped a piece of white card with the car, sentiment and smoke stamps from the Geared Up Garage set from Stampin' Up and coloured the car image with Promarkers.  Then I put some sequins on top of the stamped panel and put it inside a clear cello bag, folding the bag to seal it.  

The sealed bag was then attached to a piece of red card and then a piece of patterned paper also from Stampin' Up.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Cardmakers - masculine
Crafty Gals Corner - you're the man
Tuesday Throwdown - special guy

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Love the shaker element and the cogs and gears in the background. Thank you for joining our Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for the guys - I love the pop of red! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers this time. Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic project. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...