Pages

Monday 1 June 2020

New Christmas Crafts All Year Round Challenge - Recycle of Upcycle an Item


There's a new challenge today on the Christmas Crafts All Year Round Challenge Blog and this month we'd like you to recycle or upcycle an item on your design.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and lots of inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

I have recycled a sentiment panel cut from an old Christmas card.  I chose it because it looks like it's been printed on kraft card and it worked well with my red and green colour scheme.

I've used paper and card from Craft Creations and then added a snowflake embellishment and red gems from Dovecraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...