Pages

Monday 1 June 2020

New Love to Scrap Challenge - For the Boys


There's a new challenge today on the Love to Scrap Challenge Blog and this month we'd like to see something for the boys.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the designs from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I used:

- Vrooming By stamp from Gerda Steiner Designs
- Promarkers to colour the image
- sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. So cute!! That image is adorable and the background papers is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck
    Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute image and card! I love it's simplicity. Great DT submission for the LTSCB! Dorlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute stamp and I love the colours. Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...