Pages

Saturday 6 June 2020

GDT Cards for Kawaii New Release from Stampers Delights


It's my second month as a GDT member for the Kawaii New Release Team at Stampers Delights!

This month we have a great selection of new releases for you starting with the very cute 'Scouts':


You can find them here.

And to go with this set there are two accessory sets.  The first one (which I've used on my card) is called 'Camping Props':


You can find this set here.

To make my card I used the two scouts and combined them with the tent, tree and sentiment from the 'Camping Props' set.  The images were coloured with Promarkers and then I used some coloured card to layer up the image.

And this is the second accessory set, 'Scout Props':


You can find this set here.  

I shared a card earlier in the week here using the 'Scouts' set and the 'Scouts Props' set.

And here is my second card for this month:


For this card I've used the 'Cute as a Bug' set:


You can find this set here.

For my second card I coloured the image using Promarkers and used some paper from First Edition, coloured card and ribbon.

These are my final two cards for this month:



For these cards I've used the 'Milk and Cookies' set:


You can find this set here and as you can see from my cards, the images come with and without the faces.

Again these were coloured with Promarkers and layered with card and paper from Craft Creations.

And here are all the new releases:


If you'd like any of these, take a closer look on the website here.

To see more inspiration from the rest of the team using these new releases head over to the inspiration blog here.

If you'd like to see more of Stampers Delights then here are some places you can visit:

Stampers Delights Shop - here
Monthly Challenge Blog - here
Facebook Page (including our Progressive Challenge) - here

I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

Let's Craft and Create - anything goes
Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes
As You Like It Challenge - scene it or not (if I'm using digital images then I enjoy creating a scene as in my first card - I'm not as good at doing this with traditional stamping and masking!)
Crafter's Castle Challenge - anything goes
CCC Digi Creations - anything goes

6 comments:

  1. a beautiful set of cards, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely scene. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Thank you so much for playing along at Let’s Craft and Create this month.
    Janis
    Design Team Member @ Let’s Craft and Create
    Owner & Design Team Member @ Crafting Happiness Challenges Always Anything Goes with an optional twist – COME JOIN THE FUN!
    My Blog: Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards!Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Stay safe and Good luck!
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering the AYLI scene challenge with your adorable cards, good luck!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Scouts card. My son is boy scout and working toward his Eagle so this card really called out to me. Thank you for joining us at the Crafter's Castle Challenge Blog. ~Tracy, DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...