Pages

Monday 1 June 2020

New All Dressed Up Facebook Group Challenge - Use Layers


We're back today in the All Dressed Up Facebook Group with another new challenge and this month we want you to use layers on your creations.

Head over to the Facebook Group here for all the details and to see the inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I used:

- Hang in There digi stamp from All Dressed Up Stamps available here 
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creations in Pink - anything goes
Crafty Animals Challenge - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Very cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...