Pages

Monday 1 June 2020

New SheepSki Designs Blog Challenge - Your Favourite Colour(s)


There's a new challenge today on the SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog and this month we're asking you to use your favourite colour or colours.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I used:

- Tulip Border digi stamp from SheepSki Designs available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- paper, card and outline sticker sentiment from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Gals Corner - for the ladies
I Love Promarkers - anything goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge - flowers plus a sentiment

4 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous Helen, it reminds me of a postage stamp!
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red is a vibrant colour - I can see why it's your favorite!! Lovely card! Thanks for playing along at Crafty Gals Corner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card. Great red flowers. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments!
    Good luck with the challenge, and we hope to see you back soon!

    HandmadeByTasha DT

    www.handmadebytasha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...