Pages

Monday 1 June 2020

New Mix It Up Challenge - Anything Goes/Acrylic Block Stamping


We're back today on the Mix It Up Challenge Blog with a new challenge and this month it's anything goes with the option of acrylic block stamping.

Have a look at the challenge blog here for all the details and lots of inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

I started off by applying Mowed Lawn and Salty Ocean Distress Inks to an acrylic block and then I spritzed it with water before stamping on to white card.

I dried the inks with my heat gun and then used black Versafine ink to stamp the verse from Inkylicious Stamps called Far Away which can be found here.

The grass and the birds are from Stampin' Up.

I finished the card by layering the panel on to black card and then a card blank with some black gems in the corners.

2 comments:

  1. This is FABULOUS ... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cas blocking card Helen and that sentiment is fabulous.Such a peaceful scene you created.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...