Pages

Monday 1 June 2020

GDT Card for Stampers Delights June Progressive Challenge


I'm currently a GDT for Stampers Delights and this is my card for the Progressive Challenge they have in their Facebook Fan Group each month.

For all the details about the challenge, head to the Facebook Fan Group here and look for an announcement and album with all the details of how to get hold of the 'Kawaii Scouts' set.

These are the set I've used:


This is 'Kawaii Scouts' which is here on the website.

and


'Scouts Props' which is here on the website.

I coloured the images with Promarkers and then used paper and card from Craft Creations.

Head over to the Facebook Fan Group and make sure you join in!

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting Happiness Challenge - anything goes/summer

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I really like the stamp

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Hayley DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...