Pages

Friday 19 June 2020

Alphabet Challenge - F is for Flora or Fauna


We've reached the letter F on the Alphabet Challenge Blog so this time it's F is for flora or fauna.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I've used one of this month's new releases from KLM Digital Designs called 'Floral Bird Arch' which you can find here on the website.

As well as the sentiment I've used, you also get 'hope you have a beautiful day' and 'love you'.

I simply coloured the image with Promarkers and matted it on to some dark brown paper, adding some brown gems from Dovecraft to finish the card.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Helen! This is such a pretty image and I like your simple coloration with the outline shadow! This is a design that could be used for so many occasions. PS - I also like your blog re-design!
    Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really jumped out at me in my blog feed - it's stunning!

    Sharon
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this clean and simple design

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...