Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

New from All Dressed Up Stamps - Hop Scotch and Time to Read


Today I'm sharing two DT cards made with the June new release images from All Dressed Up Stamps.

For my first card (above) I've used the very cute Hop Scotch digi stamp which you can find here in the Etsy shop.

And here is my second card:


For this one I've used Time to Read which is available here.

Earlier in the month I also made another card using a third of this month's new release images:


This one is called 'And Relax' and you can find it here.

To make my cards I also used:

- Promarkers
- papers from Dovecraft
- stamped sentiments from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...