Pages

Saturday 6 June 2020

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Winter Fun


There's a new challenge today on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge and this week it's anything Christmas goes with the optional theme of winter fun.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

And here is the prize on offer for the winner:


To make my card I used a topper and paper from Making Cards magazine.

The coloured paper, card and outline sticker sentiment I used are from Craft Creations.


2 comments:

  1. Great Christmas card love the Santa love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Santa he looks even more jolly than normal

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...