Pages

Sunday 14 June 2020

New Perfectly CAS Challenge - Sparkle


There's a new challenge today on the Perfectly CAS Challenge and this month our theme is:


Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used alphabet dies bought from The Works and some gold glitter card.  I die cut the letters to make up the word 'sparkle' and then cut two thin lines from the same glitter card.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous CAS design. Great sparkle, and I love the texture too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the textured effect on those letters, and the two strips really tie it all together x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...