Pages

Thursday 18 June 2020

AAA Cards CAS Challenge Facebook Group - June CAS Theme Event 1


I recently joined the AAA Cards CAS Challenge Facebook Group which you can find here.

This is my card for the June CAS Theme Event 1 - for this we were asked to create a CAS card inspired by the theme 'home'.

To make my card I used:

- Hearts Come Home stamp set from Stampin' Up
- Stampin' Up inks in Crumb Cake and Mossy Meadow
- stitched rectangle die from Stampin' Up

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creatalicious Challenge - anything goes/no patterned paper

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very effective Helen - great to see you here at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional no design paper” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)

    (DT Kreativtanten)



    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...