Pages

Monday 23 February 2015

Wednesday Night Craft Club - Second Card


This is the second of two cards I designed for this month's craft club.  

I used a Memory Box butterfly die with white card.  This was layered over pink polka dot and dark brown paper so the pink showed through the aperture.  I raised the white card with foam pads and then die cut another butterfly from dark brown card which I attached inside the aperture leaving the wings free.  I added some pearls and a peel off sentiment to finish the card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - 'anything goes/birthday'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - 'anything goes/use a die'
Through the Purple Haze - 'anything goes'
Crafty Boots Challenge - 'use a sentiment'
Craft Your Passion Challenge - 'anything goes'

14 comments:

  1. Good morning Helen what a beautiful and pretty card I love the colours and the designis wonderful. xx

    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this gorgeous CAS creation Helen.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never resist a butterfly card and yours is super. I love the aperture with the paper underneath and then the die cut over the top - great idea. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a clever design and the results are beautiful.Lovely colour combo too.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty CAS card, I have a big soft spot for butterfly dies and this is one of my favourites. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card thanks for sharing with FTT Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is so beautiful! I really like your clear design! And this butterfly die from Memory Box is one of my favourite. Thank you very much for participating at 613 Avenue Create Challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Sasha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card

    Jacqui DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and elegant, Helen, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Helen thanks for joining us at TTPH hugs Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful and nice.
    Thanks for sharing in Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Good Luck!
    Rebecca, DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful CAS card, I just LOVE that butterfly! Thank you for joining again at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge, Good Luck! Hope to see you soon again.

    Hanne, DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Clean and Simple card - absolutely stunning! Thanks for joining us at Open Minded Crafting Fun and good luck!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...