Pages

Saturday 21 February 2015

New from Imagine That Digis - Baseball Girl


This is my weekly inspiration card for Imagine That Digis - a day later than normal but it's been a busy few days for me with work.

I've used one of the new digi sets from Imagine That called 'Baseball Girl' - you can find it here on the Imagine That website.  I've also used of the sentiments from the new 'Baseball and Softball Sentiments' set which is here.

There's lot more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team here on the Imagine That blog.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges: 

Kitty Bee Designs Challenge - 'favourite colour combination' (red and blue)
Crafts 4 Eternity - 'circles'
Crafting for All Seasons - 'dies and/or punches'
Crafty Boots Challenge - 'use a sentiment'
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge - 'anything goes/shaped card'

9 comments:

  1. Helen this is a cute image and a fabulous card

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen what a beautiful card it's lovely and cute. And the design is wonderful. xx
    Debs xx

    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. ☺☺☺ love it Helen!! Cute card fold and scallop circle, love the red/blue combo too. Thank you so much for creating with this new digi!! ☺☺☺ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shape of this card and the design and image are lovely. Thank you for joining in the fun at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this design and your choice of colours, The stripes are just perfect. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card!Thank you for participating ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Helen and such a gorgeous layout and colouring.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colour combination of your card, and your fabulous colouring. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Crafty Boots Challenges.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...