Pages

Sunday 15 February 2015

New Sparkles Challenge - Something for the Boys


We've got a new challenge today on the Sparkles Challenge Blog and this month our theme is 'something for the boys'.  For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors this month are:


and


For my card I've used a stamp set from Little Claire called 'Man Squares'.  It's now only available as a digi set here and the digi sentiment is available here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - 'for the boys'
Scribble and Scrap - 'anything goes'
Your Scrapbook Place Challenge - 'anything goes/make it masculine'

7 comments:

  1. Good morning Helen what a great mans card I think these are the worst cards to make but you have just got it right. xx

    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi back again. This one is great. Love the design with the three little images.
    Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Crafty Catz. Good luck and hope to see you back soon.
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card for the guys, Helen, perfect foe the Anything Goes w/Masculine Twist challenge at Your Scrapbook Place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Masculine cards do present a brain freeze for me, but you have so many ideas here for me to try. Thank you. Thanks for joining ust at Your Scrapbook Place and best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card for the boys! Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great manly card today! Perfect for our challenge at YSBP! Thanks for sharing with us. I love your embossing and the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Embossing!! Perfect Card for a man! -Love the Sentiment stamp!
    Thank you for joining us at ATSC! Hugs Sol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...