Pages

Tuesday 10 February 2015

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Puppy Love


We've got a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'puppy love'.  As you might have noticed, my other posting today is for another challenge where our theme is also 'puppy love' - that's never happened before!!

For all the details of this challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used the very cute 'Puppy Love' from Imagine That Digis - you can find the set here on the Imagine That website.  The sentiment I've used is part of the set and there are other sentiments included too.

For my background I've used a Darice embossing folder with some red and dark brown card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Loves Rubberstamps Challenge - 'show me some red'
Clear It Out Challenge - 'red plus red embellishments' (Card Candi)
Crafty Sentiments Designs - 'use some red'
Mema's Crafts - 'red, white plus one other colour (brown)'

10 comments:

  1. A fun pooch and matching sentiment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen great card love the image and that embossing folder is wonderful.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image, love your background embossing. Thanks for sharing with Mema's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So , so cute!! What a fun card to give out for Valentine's Day. :D Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge "Use some Red".
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the sweetest card. Cute little dog.Thanks for joining us at Mema’s Crafts challenge this month. We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. Hugs, Barbara { Mema’s Crafts }

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great CAS card, love the sentiment too,
    glad you have joined our add some red challenge at Loves Rubberstamps this week!
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, really CAS and eye-catching
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by CIO challenge blog...great project done here <((><

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is simply adorable. Thanks for stopping by and playing with us at Mema's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...