Pages

Tuesday 10 February 2015

New Sweet 7 Challenge - Puppy Love


We've got a new challenge today on the Sweet 7 Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'puppy love' and yes, I do have two challenge posts today with the same title!!  For all the details of the Sweet 7 Challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for the challenge is the wonderful:


For my card I've used the very cute 'Puppy Love - Balloon' which you can find here on the Bugaboo website.  The paper I've used is from a magazine giveaway pack and I've added some Card Candi and punched hearts to finish the design.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Tuesday Throwdown - 'love is in the air'
Digi Choosday - 'love is in the air'
The Pink Elephant Challenge - 'be my valentine'
Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog - 'valentine's cards'
Allsorts Challenge - 'love is all around'

12 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, Helen! A great layout for using some of all those paper scraps... Very cute!
    Ps: you could enter this in our anything goes challenge over at Catch the Bug too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen what a sweet card I love the image and the design and the colours are gorgeous.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I just love this Helen - so cute and a lovely shade of pink x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card. Thanks for entering the Love Is In The Air challenge over at Digi Choosday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card Helen, that puppy is just adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe! i love his balloon!!!! beautiful colouring! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful and cute card. Love the puppy. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown!
    Huggies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute and so lovely card Helen.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Helen! I love your card! love the image and your simplicity-perfect as usual! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown! Irene DT and your CRAFT DT teamie! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the current theme of Love is in the Air at Digi Choosday Challenge. Yvonne (DT)


    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet card and love all those pink patterned scraps! Thanks for sharing it at The Pink Elephant Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is lovely...Thank you for sharing with us at Digi Choosday, and good luck.

    Caz xx
    My Blog
    Pennys Paper-Crafty DT
    Digi Choosday DT
    Creative Craft Cottage DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...