Pages

Saturday 28 February 2015

GDT Card for My Time to Craft - Fantasy


This is my GDT card for today's new challenge on the My Time to Craft Challenge Blog - the theme this week is 'fantasy'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a stamp from Lili of the Valley called 'Flower Fairy' - you can find her here on their website.  The sentiment I've used is from Clearly Besotted.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - 'use your dies/punches'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'anything goes'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
Crafty Sentiments Designs - 'clean and simple'

6 comments:

  1. What an adorable card. I love the coloring you did on your image and the ground just beautifully done. I also like how you used die cuts but the card still looks CAS . Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenges.
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. So glad to have found you through the Word Art Wednesday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Helen! super cute card, fabulous coloring! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty card Helen...
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week..x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another sweet card. So glad you're loving pink! Thanks for joining in the In The Pink challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    In The Pink DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helen this is so cute and pretty......Thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...