Pages

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Inky Impressions Inspiration Post - Baking Sammy


It's my turn to share a card on the Inky Impressions Inspiration Blog today and I've made an easel card using the very cute 'Baking Sammy'.  You can see my post here

You can find 'Baking Sammy' here on the Inky Impressions website.  I've also used the 'Chocolate Chimp Cookies Sentiment' which is here on the website.

Here's a sideview of my card:


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers - 'animals'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Inspiration Destination - 'anything goes'

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute Helen. Love the colours and papers used.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun image and sentiment! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen, your card makes me think happy thoughts - there's something about monkeys always make you giggle a bit. Thank you for joining us in the Through The Craft Room Door challenged this week.

    Hugz,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great easel card! Love the image and sentiment, too cute. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fab easel card ..Love the cute monkey
    Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super cute card Helen!!!! The monkey is adorable!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Gals Corner and good luck!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...