Pages

Wednesday 18 February 2015

New Penny's Challenge - Spots and Stripes


We've got a new challenge today on Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'spots and stripes'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors this week are:


and


For my card I've used a kit from Paper Creator called 'A Little Something Pink' which is here on their website,  I've used the image, two paper designs, a paper bow and the sentiment and added some brown paper and Card Candi.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Helen Another beautiful card I love the image and the papers and the design are wonderful. xx

    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I love the colours you've used!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and pretty Helen. I am looking forward to working with you on PC. I am your new follower.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...