Pages

Monday 16 February 2015

New Crafting from the Heart Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on the Crafting from the Heart Challenge Blog and, as always, our theme is 'anything goes'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is:


For my card I've used the 'Pampered' digi from Karleigh Sue - you can find her here in their Etsy shop.  The sentiment I've used is from a Greetings Farm set and I've die cut it with an X-Cut label die.  The paper is from a magazine giveaway.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

CCC Digi Creations - 'digi/stripes'
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - 'anything goes'
Catch the Bug Challenge - 'girls just want to have fun'
The Crazy Challenge - 'for my mom'
Dream Valley Challenges - 'favourite colour combination' (pink and brown)
Robyn's Fetish Challenge - 'square cards'

9 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, A fabulous card and image, love the pretty colours and papers. Thank you for a great challenge this week.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen this is a gorgeous card I do love the image. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Helen. Pink and brown is one of my faves too. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenges. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and super feminine!
    Thanks for entering our challenge and good luck!
    Pia, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete

  5. Beautiful card Helen, love the pretty paper. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at CCC Digi Creations. We would love to see you again. Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card, I love the Pretty paper. Thank you for sharing with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your striped background is great! Is it washi tape?
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Bugaboo Stamps this week. Good Luck in the draw, and please join us again soon.
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for entering Ccc digi creations. the card is sooo cool. i love it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...