Pages

Saturday 7 February 2015

New Crafty Calendar Challenge - Anything Goes


We've got a new challenge today on the Crafty Calendar Challenge Blog and this month we've got an 'anything goes' theme.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this month's challenge is:


For my card I've used a digi from A Random Fan called 'Winter Kiss' - you can find it here in their Etsy shop.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafting by Designs - 'anything goes'
Papertake Weekly - 'anything goes'
Digi Sketch Challenge - 'for the girls'
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - 'use some purple'

6 comments:

  1. This is such an elegant card, Helen! I love the shades of purple, and what a chic young lady - I love her gigantic hat!!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is so sweet, Thanks for playing along with us on MAWTT this week, Love Hazel (Didos) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this is such a cute image! Love the card thanks for playing along with MAWTT this week.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely and perfect for our theme at Digi Sketch challenge, thank you for playing along.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful image. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 71 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...