Pages

Sunday 22 February 2015

It's All in the Word from Card Creations Plus


This is the last of my DT sample cards made using the 'It's All in the Word' CD from Card Creations Plus.  You can find it here on the Card Creations Plus website.

I used one of the toppers and matching backing paper layered with black and kraft card and then just added some self adhesive gems to finish the card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

4 Crafty Chicks - 'things with wings'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
Winter Wonderland - 'krafty creations'

5 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous Helen, I adore butterflies and dragon flies. So pretty.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout and the butterflies are awesome, great saying as well. Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT
    4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout. Love the design and colors you apply on your card and thanks for sharing in Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Good Luck!
    Rebecca, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card with great layout. Kraft works perfectly in this! Thank you for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges, Good Luck! Hope to see you back again soon.

    Hanne, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - I love the butterflies and lay-out. Thanks for joining us at Open Minded Crafting Fun and good luck!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...