Pages

Saturday 14 February 2015

New Fantasy Stampers Challenge - Pretty in Pink


Today I'm very excited to be sharing my first card as a DT member for the Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog!


A big thank you to the team for asking me to join you and I'm really looking forward to being part of the team.

The theme for today's new challenge is 'pretty in pink' - all the details are here on the challenge blog and you can also see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

For my card I've used the very cute 'Daisy Bunting' from Little Claire - you can find her here on the Little Claire website.  I've also used one of the stamps from the 'Sentiment Mix' set which is here.  I've coloured the image with Promarkers and then paper pieced the balloon.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Kitty Bee Designs Challenge - 'favourite colour combo' (pink and kraft)
Cute Card Thursday - 'perfectly pink'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
Top Tip Tuesday - 'favourite colour combo' (pink and kraft)
Inspiration Destination - 'anything goes'

12 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card Helen. Honestly, I don't know how you find time to keep up with all these DT's - you are a very popular lady and rightly so!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite color combos also! Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Kitty Bee Aloha Friday Favorite Color Combo Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, Helen - I love the little stream of bunting hanging behind her. It's a pleasure to have you on the team, hun - looking forward to it.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image and I love how you paper pieced the balloon to match the backing paper. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card Helen! Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Top Tip Tuesday
    Hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute girly design! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Helen this is a gorgeous card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card. Loving your colors and layering.. Thanks for joining us over at Kitty Bee Design for this weeks challenge..

    DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable! Thank you for joining the Aloha Friday Challenge.
    -Mari K.
    Kitty Bee Designs DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...