Pages

Friday 20 February 2015

New Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge - Embossing Powder


We've got a new challenge today on the Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge Blog and this time we're looking for 'embossing powder' on your cards.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


The prize on offer is a $12 voucher for the shop.

For my card I've used the 'Deck the Halls' stamp from Dreamees which is here on their website.  I've embossed the words using gold embossing powder, layered on to gold paper and then used Lili of Valley paper for my background.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

ABC Christmas Challenge - 'd is for die cuts'
Addicted to Stamps - 'embossing' (heat)
Stempelsonnen Challenge - 'anything goes'
Crafts 4 Eternity - 'circles'
Bloggers Challenge - 'metal'
Clear It Out Challenge - 'holiday/use gold'

9 comments:

  1. elle est vraiment très élégante Helen, sobre et chic, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really gorgeous Helen and has got me singing along with the sentiment. Lol!!
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful embossed design! Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card Helen. The DSP is perfect with that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice x-mascard. Thanks for joining the ATSC. Hugs Rita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and I love the size of that great sentiment.
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and I hope you'll join us again.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...