Pages

Thursday 5 February 2015

New CRAFT Challenge - Decoupage


There's a new challenge  today on the CRAFT Challenge Blog and this week we'd like to see 'decoupage' on your cards.  For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors this week are:


and


For my card I've used a digi from Sunflower Field called 'Cherry Muffin' which you can find here in their Etsy store.  I decoupaged the top part of the muffin in stages which hopefully you can see on the photo.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Digi Choosday Challenge - 'in the pink'
Loves Rubberstamps - 'anything goes'
Papertake Weekly - 'anything goes'

2 comments:

  1. Hi Helen Another pretty card is love the image it's so tasty you could eat it. xx

    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, thank you for joining our "In the Pink" challenge at Digi Choosday's Challenge.... xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...