Pages

Saturday 28 February 2015

Deedee's Digis Digi of the Month Challenge - Forever Friends


This is the second month that I've taken part in the Digi of the Month Challenge on the Deedee's Digis Challenge Blog. 

This month's set is called 'Forever Friends' and you can find it here on the store website.

I've used one of the main images plus one of the sentiments - this one really made me smile and I couldn't resist using it!  The paper I've used is from a First Edition pad and I've added some Card Candi to finish my card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Digitally Sweet Challenges - 'anything goes'
Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge - 'anything goes'
I Love Promarkers - 'animals'

5 comments:

  1. OH that paper is perfect for this. Love the design and the touch of black cardstock.
    Thanks for playing at Deedee's Digis Digi of the Month challenge.
    Kathy D.
    Deedee's Digis Sponsorship Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card love the image you have used. Thank you for joining us over on this week I love promarkers challenge. Lizzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! love the design of the card too! Thank you for joining us in our Funday Friday challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a terrific card!
    Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you have done with Deedee's image, fab paper and design Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...