Pages

Wednesday 4 February 2015

New from Card Creations Plus - It's All in the Word


Today I'm sharing two more DT cards I made using the new 'It's All in the Word' CD from Card Creations Plus.  The CD was featured on Create and Craft yesterday and is available here on the Card Creations Plus website.

This is a very simple pyramage card showing the beautiful art work, scrolls and the words on the CD.  I've used a frame made from a Spellbinders die and just added some gems to finish the card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Inspiration Destination - 'anything goes'
Crafts 4 Eternity Challenge - 'no patterned paper'
Fantastic Tuesday Challenge - 'let's see some purple'
Party Time Tuesdays - 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Helen, love the purple.
    Hugs, Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous card from the CD, thinking I really must have this one, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card :) thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays.
    Sabina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card, thanks for joining the fun at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...