Pages

Wednesday 4 February 2015

New from Card Creations Plus - It's All in the Word


Here's another of my DT samples using the new Card Creations Plus CD 'It's All in the Word'.  The CD was featured on Create and Craft yesterday and is available here on the Card Creations Plus website.

This card is an A5 one and I've used my Fiskars Threading Water punch and some peel off lines to it together with pink and black card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Inspiration Destination - 'anything goes'
Clear It Out challenge - 'anything goes' (stash item black paper)
Party Time Tuesdays - 'anything goes'

6 comments:

  1. Also a very beautiful card Helen. Butterflies and pink a match made in heaven.
    Hugs, Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do like this one Helen, loving the pink here, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful butterflies. So springy and pretty. Thank you for sharing with us at CIO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely. Great papers.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Hope to see you again in a next challenge.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful !!! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Helen - I just love the layout and beautiful butterflies!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Party Time Tuesdays.
    xxx
    Riëtte, Party Planner @ http://partytimetuesdays.blogspot.ca/
    My personal blog: www.redcardcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...