Pages

Monday 9 February 2015

Inspiration Post for Buckwells Crafty Challenge


Today I'm sharing my first inspiration posted on the Buckwells Crafty Challenge Blog as a member of the Design Team there.


You can find my post here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a digi from Kenny K called 'Jet Setter' - you can find her here on the Kenny K website.  The sentiment is a computer generated one.

For my background, I've used two of the fabulous digi papers from Buckwells Craft Supplies - there's such a wide choice on the website that you're bound to find what you're looking for!  I've gone for my favourite colour combination of pink and brown and my favourite pattern combination of spots and stripes.

The papers I've used are from the following sets:



and 



Don't forget that Kenny K and Buckwells Craft Supplies are sponsoring our current challenge - all the details can be found here on the challenge blog.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craft Your Passion Challenge - 'anything goes'
Sisters of Craft Challenge - 'anything goes'
Brown Sugar Challenge - 'anything goes'
Crafting by Designs Challenge - 'anything goes'
Incy Wincy Designs - 'use a punch or a die cut' (stitched circle and scalloped circle dies)
Digi Sketch Challenge - 'for the girls'

5 comments:

  1. lovely card nice coloursn thanks for joining incy wincy
    Lynne DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Helen, perfect for Craft Your Passion's challenge this week! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, I love the image and the colours. Thanks for playing along with us at Digi Sketch Challenge.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image can't wait to go on a vacation too...Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...