Pages

Tuesday 17 February 2015

In a While ......


Today I'm sharing a card made with the Little Claire stamp 'In a While' - you can find it here on the Little Claire website.

I've coloured the image with Promarkers and then paper pieced the hammock to match the red gingham paper I've used for my card background.  The sentiment stamp I've used is from the 'Elephants' stamp set here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
The Crafting Cafe - 'your favourite technique' (paper piecing)
Top Tip Tuesday - 'use rubber stamps'
Creative Card Crew - 'happy birthday with a sentiment'
Love to Scrap Challenge Blog - 'anything goes/use a stamp'
Creative Craft Cottage - 'in the garden'


8 comments:

  1. A fabulous male card and a really great stamp. Thanks for sharing with us at Top Tip Tuesday.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I use to look like this when I had finished the gardening. Lol!!! Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stamp and love how you matched the hammock! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage and hope to see you again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable, Great guy card. Thank so much for joining us at Though the Craft room Door challenge.
    Fabulous ideas and great inspiration.
    Hugz from Wisconsin, Patricia
    rubber stamping is my game blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable, a great male card. Thank you for sharing with us at The Crafting Cafe Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Helen :) hugs Agnieszka :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Helen! The red gingham really sets it off! Thanks for playing in the Favourite Technique challenge over at The Crafting Cafe this month!
    I hope you can play next time too!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining us at the Crafting Cafe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...