Pages

Friday 20 February 2015

It's All in the Word - Card Creations Plus


This is another of the DT sample cards I made using the 'It's All in the Word' CD from Card Creations Plus - you can find the CD here on their website.  

The CD is a beautiful combination of artwork and words plus you can import your own images and words to work with what's already there.

I've used one of the toppers for this card plus some patterned paper to go with the topper.  I've added a doily and a bow cut with my Sue Wilson die.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

4 Crafty Chicks - 'things with wings'
Sister Act Card Challenge - 'anything goes'
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - 'anything goes/add a bow'

7 comments:

  1. great colour combo helen and fab design hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout on your gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creation! I love design!
    Thanks for playing at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very stunning and perfectly coordinated card - love it! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card Helen. I adore the colours and all those birds. So serene.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors and the easel card is a favorite of mine...great job, love the paper and the sayings...way to go! Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT
    4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card! I like the design very much.
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...