Pages

Thursday 17 October 2024

October Craftin' Round the World Challenge

 


Today I'm sharing my first October project for the Craftin' Round the World Challenge.


You have three choices for this challenge:


There's a scrapbook page sketch or a card sketch to follow or you can do what I did and go for the 'open theme'.

To join in with the challenge, head over to the Facebook Group here.

I designed this little calendar for a class I recently taught to some ladies at my church.  It's basically just an easel card with the calendar pad used as the stopper.

Here's another view of it:


I used:

- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- calendar pad from Amazon
- die cut numbers from magazine cover gift
- paper and card from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...