Pages

Friday 4 October 2024

Blessed Crafters Facebook Group October Freebie Free-4-All Challenge

 


There's a new Freebie Free-4-All Challenge this month in the Blessed Crafters Facebook Group.

You can enter our challenge using any type of craft following either the theme in the board above or using a Blessed Crafters freebie.

All the details and lots of inspiration can be found in our Facebook Group here.

I've used one of the images and the sentiment from this month's image set which is pictured in the top right of the board above.  Here's my card:


I also used:

- Promarkers
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

Here's another view of my card:


I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Try It On Tuesday - autumn magic
Unicorn Challenge Blog - autumn and/or Halloween
Double Trouble Challenge - something, anything, everything

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...