Pages

Friday 18 October 2024

New Alphabet Challenge - O is for Ocean Animals

 


We're back today on the Alphabet Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


We've reached the letter O and it's 'O is for ocean animals'.  And before anyone asks, my card features a sea otter!

For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here's another view of my card:


And to make my card I used this fabulous set from Kate Hadfield Designs:


I used the digi stamp set which you can find here.  It's also available pre-coloured here and as a bundle with both options here.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Funky Fossil Designs
- die from Spellbinders
- paper and card from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...