Pages

Friday 18 October 2024

Stamping Sensations Challenge Reminder - Anything Goes/Autumn Colours

 


It's time for a reminder of this month's challenge on the Stamping Sensations Challenge Blog:


This month it's anything goes with the optional theme of 'autumn colours'. To find out more about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here's another view of my card:


I used the 'Falling for Autumn' stamp set from Funky Fossil (currently out of stock) and coloured the stamped image with my Promarkers.

I layered it on to dark brown and the kraft card before adding some brown pearls from Hobby House.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...